- Join The Movement
- Media & More
- About Us
Register or Pay
How Registration WorksOur trips are fun, meaningful, and exciting; we know that filling out paperwork never is. With that in mind, we have tried to keep our registration process simple and to only ask what's really needed. Everything we collect helps us prepare for your trip, be prepared in case of an emergency, or follow-up with you afterwards.
The registration process
- Please complete the registration form through the button at the top and make a deposit if appropriate. (See below regarding the deposit policy.) The team leader should be in touch with you within two business days.
- Full payment and all forms, including waivers, are due 45 days before your trip. Late fees apply. You can view our registration, payment, and refund policies here.
- Your team leader will help get you the information you need to prepare for your trip.
- Coordinate with your team leader before purchasing a flight. Teams should arrive together.
- Check with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to learn from the experts about staying healthy throughout your trip.
When to pay the $400 non-refundable deposit...Groups - If you are part of a group (i.e. school or church) in which the sponsoring church/school/group will be paying all its fees together rather than individually, you do not need to make a personal deposit.
Individuals - Individuals joining open trips must be approved before being considered part of a trip. The team leader should be in touch with you within 2 business days after you submit your registration form. Return here and pay your non-refundable deposit after you have heard confirmation from the trip leader. The deposit is required to reserve your spot.
If you prefer to pay by check, please send a check payable to:
The Fuller Center for Housing
701 South MLK Blvd.
Americus, GA 31719
Or, you may call us at 229-924-2900 to give us your debit or credit card information over the phone.