- Join The Movement
- Media & More
- About Us
See map: Google Maps
Ginger Ford Northshore Fuller Center for Housing
955 S Morrison Blvd.Hammond, LA, 70404
Follow Ginger Ford Northshore Fuller Center on Facebook
Ginger Ford Northshore Fuller Center for Housing located in Hammond, La., less than an hour from New Orleans and Baton Rouge in an area that is fast becoming one of the newest suburbs for both cities. Ginger Ford Northshore is The Fuller Center’s 50th covenant partner. Led by a Hammond CPA, David Danel, and his wife, Tamara Danel, Ginger Ford-Northshore Fuller Center estimates that the need in Livingston Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, and St. Tammany Parish for decent housing exceeds over 250 homes. Ginger Ford Northshore Fuller Center for Housing focus will be new construction as well as rehabs through the Greater Blessings program. Visit the Ginger Ford Northshore Fuller Center ReUse Store at 955 S. Morrison Blvd. in Hammond, LA. Also visit the The Fuller Shop, a thrift shop where housewares are sold and all the proceeds go toward building homes.
- New home build begins Nov. 26, 2012
- Roofing project for veteran, December 2012
- ONGOING: Hurricane Isaac rebuilding
- Volunteers for construction and renovation projects
- Volunteers to help in the ReUse Store and with office administration
- Financial Support: Donations can be sent to Ginger Ford Northshore Fuller Center for Housing, P.O. Box 96, Hammond, LA 70404-0096. All donations are tax-deductible.
One-day effort helps 25 homes become more energy-efficient.
Ginger Ford Northshore and Home Depot store help family whose house burned.
Joe Monistere Build dedication for Williams family.
Ginger Ford Northshore supports Disaster ReBuilders in Isaac recovery efforts.