Northwest Louisiana (Shreveport)
Lee Jeter, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit FCHNWLA's web site HERE
Fuller Center of Northwest Louisiana will host the 2015 Millard Fuller Legacy Build-registration coming soon!
Shreveport, La., is home to The Fuller Center’s flagship building program. Home construction began in December 2005 as a response to the housing crisis created by an influx of Hurricane Katrina evacuees to the area. The Fuller Center completed 33 new homes and eight Greater Blessing renovations before turning the project over to local leadership in January 2008. The new home total has since hit 50. Fuller Center for Housing of NWLA is a volunteer-driven organization. We welcome people from all walks of life to join us as we build we build simple, decent, affordable houses in partnership with God and families in need.
- Students raise $3,500 for home build in teen's memory.
- Fuller Center dedicates 50th house to local veteran
- Work coming along on new Fuller Center home
- Partnerships pay off for Fuller Center of Northwest Louisiana, families
- TV coverage of 2013 Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure work day in Shreveport.
- TV coverage of 2013 Veterans Build dedications.
- Grammy-winner John Mayer volunteers with Fuller Center in Shreveport.
- Veterans Build coverage from KTAL and KMSS.
- KTBS reports on the Roger Waters-funded building of four Fuller Center homes for veterans.
- Roger Waters, formerly of Pink Floyd, funds homes for veterans in Shreveport.
- Returning to the beginning in Shreveport for inspiration.
- Katy Build honors service-minded teen who died in 2006.
- A return to Allendale puts The Fuller Center mission in perspective.